Are you struggling with….
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Irregular menstrual cycle length- cycles that are too long or too short
- Amenorrhea- absence of your menstrual cycle
- Painful Periods
- Irregular menstrual bleeding
- Spotting between periods
- Post Pill Syndrome
You may have found yourself searching the internet for natural and effective solutions for PMS, PMDD, PCOS and other menstrual cycle irregularities.
You can find all kinds of advice on the internet on how to “fix” your menstrual cycle irregularities. But these types of approaches are by necessity “cookie-cutter” advice for the “average population” and frequently only address symptoms. These types of approaches often result in a band-aid type solution that doesn’t actually fix the problem, even if your symptoms seem controlled. This can be true even with approaches that are “natural”- using herbs and supplements! Through our experience working with patients, the best way to optimize and permanently eliminate menstrual cycle irregularities is to create an individualized plan.
Why are holistic individualized plans important for hormonal health?
Individualized plans work to prioritize your goals, address obstacles you have in your life, and target the ROOT CAUSE of your irregular menstrual cycles. We highlight ROOT CAUSE because if the actual cause of the hormone imbalance is not found, your hormonal issues will always be a problem- even with supplements or medications. Once you stop applying the band-aid, your body will always revert back to that pattern of imbalance. Another problem with band-aid solutions that you may not be aware of is that even if you cover up a symptom, if you don’t take care of the real underlying issues, you’ll likely start developing other symptoms.
The naturopaths at Healing Roots are experts at helping you figure out and address the true cause. Our goal is to help you fix and maintain regular, easy periods for the rest of menstruating days.
How do we help you have awesome menstrual cycles?
- Educate you on your menstrual cycle
- Help you to understand how the health of your whole body impacts hormonal health. This can include education on important topics like how to balance blood sugar and cortisol levels to support a healthy menstrual cycle.
- Provide you with practical tools, including lifestyle habits, nutrition tips, and stress management, to support a healthy, easy balanced menstrual cycle
- Get to know you as an INDIVIDUAL so that we can customize a plan to meet you where you are at on your health journey and support you in making these changes
- Get to the root cause of YOUR symptoms and outline a plan to address the root cause. These are often more unique than a blog, podcast, book or program could ever really address.
Does this sound like just the approach you’ve been looking for?
Take control of your menstrual cycle today by making an appointment.